Added by FoodRush
Make your own flavourful tomato base garlicky pizza sauce! Best and easy homemade secret pizza sauce recipe.
- 3 tbsp Oil
- !0 -12 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Onion
- 4 Tomato
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 cup Tomato Ketchup
- Heat the saucepan and put 3 tbsp of oil.
- Add 10 - 12 garlic petals. When the garlic turns slightly brown in color, add 1 chopped onion and stir.
- Once the onions are cooked, add 4 chopped tomatoes and cook for 20 minutes on low flame.
- Mash the softened tomatoes to make it consistent for the sauce.
- Add ½ tsp of salt, sugar, and red chili powder. Put 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Add ½ cup water. Put 1/4th cup tomato ketchup.
- Stir the mixture. Cover pan with the lid and cook for 5 minutes. Either grind it or use as it is, your pizza sauce is ready!
- You can directly use it or store it in a refrigerator up to 15 days.
- Pizza Sauce recipe