Added by easyfoodwithdg
- Pizza Base (read made)
- Rocket, Basil Mint leaves
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil 2 TBSP
- Juice of half a lime
- Almond Slivers
- Salt & Pepper
- - First spread some olive oil on ready-made pizza base & then apply a generous amount of pesto. Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 160◦ C until crisp.
- Salad Dressing: In a container add 1.5 to 2 TBSP olive oil, juice of 1/2 a lime, salt & pepper, give it a nice mix and set aside
- Salad: In a big bowl add in your leaves (washed & dried). Add chilled cherry tomatoes (cut into halves), almond slivers. Add the salad dressing and give it a nice mix.
- Remove the pizza base from the oven, gently place the salad on it
- Lastly, add parmesan cheese shavings and devour this delicious Pizza Verde!
- Green Salad