Added by Serg
- 6 - 8 strips of bacon, cut into chunks
- 2 large potatoes cut into bit size chunks
- 500 ml can of cream of mushroom soup
- pepper and garlic powder to to taste.
- ½ cup of Monterey Jack
- ½ cup of old cheddar
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 F pr 177 C.
- Add the potatoes, cream of mushroom soup and ½ the bacon to a baking dish. Then, add the rest of the bacon over the top and season with pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover with foil and bake for 1 hour.
- Add the cheese and place back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with green ions and enjoy your potato and chicken casserole.
Author: David Hood
Recipe type: Main
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 60 mins
Total time: 1 hour 15 mins
- Casserole Recipes