Ingredients of 6 portions
- Pumpkin - 500 g
- Cottage cheese - 400 g
- Semolina - 4 tablespoons
- Milk - 1 glass
- Egg - 3 pieces
- Sugar - 3 tablespoons
- Sour cream - 3 tablespoons
- Butter - 100 g
- Vanillin - to taste
- Salt - to taste
1. Grate pumpkin on a large grater.
2. Kindle butter on a frying pan. You stew in butter pumpkin to softness.
3. Fill in a semolina with warm milk.
4. Stir the egg mixer, sugar. Add salt and vanillin.
5. Connect everything together. Add cottage cheese and sour cream. Mix. Weight on
density has to remind sour cream. If it turns out more dense — add milk. Bake in
an oven at a temperature of 350F, 30-40 minutes.
Pumpkin pudding. Pumpkin cottage cheese casserole
- Cottage cheese casserole