Added by Serg
Lynn demonstrates how to make Pumpkin Tartlets. These would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving dessert table. Super easy to make and very cute. This recipe comes from Favorite Brand Name Recipes – Pumpkin.
Makes 12 servings
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15 ounce package)
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground allspice
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping or homemade whipped cream
- Additional ground cinnamon and/or nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 12 standard (2-1/2”) muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll pie crust on clean work surface. Cut out 12 circles with 2-1/2” biscuit or cookie cutter; discard scraps. Press one circle into each prepared muffin cup.
- Whisk pumpkin, milk, egg, sugar, ¾ teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, and allspice in medium bowl until well blended. Spoon about 2 Tablespoons pumpkin mixture into each tartlet shell. You can cut out little designs, like a pumpkin, leaf, etc. and place on top before baking for decoration or just bake plain and continue with the whipped topping that is explained after the baking part of this recipe.
- Bake 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until knife inserted into centers comes out clean. Remove to wire rack to cool completely. Spoon whipped topping or whipped cream on each tartlet just before serving. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon, if desired.