Added by BuonaPappa
- 1 cup quinoa flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup blueberry puree
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- In a bowl add the quinoa flour, tapioca starch, coconut oil, blueberry puree, nutmeg.
- Combine everything into a soft dough.
- Take 1 tablespoon of mix and roll it in your hands forming a long finger shape. Grease your hands with some coconut oil, it will be easier.
- Place the cookies one next to another on a baking sheet lined with some parchment paper.
- Bake to 300F for 35/40 minutes. Turn off the oven and leave the cookies inside for another hour to get firm and hard.
- Cookies recipe for kids