Added by Serg
- ½ cup light stick butter, softened (1 stick)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 8 ounces ⅓-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup stevia (or your favorite no-calorie sweetener)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a 9x9-inch round cake pan with parchment paper, and set aside.
- Using a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, or a handheld electric mixer, combine the butter, powdered sugar, and flour until smooth.
- Press the dough into the prepared cake pan, pressing it out to an even thickness.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the top is slightly golden brown. Allow the cookie crust to cool for 5 minutes in the cake pan before removing the parchment paper and cooling it completely on a wire cooling rack.
- Make the cream cheese frosting while the cookie crust is cooling by stirring the softened cream cheese, stevia, and vanilla together with a rubber spatula in a medium mixing bowl.
- When the crust is completely cool, spread the cream cheese frosting evenly over the cookie crust.
- To decorate the pizza, lightly lay a paper star cutout over the cookie crust and add the blueberries to the exposed corners. Remove the star cutout and fill in the star shape with the raspberries.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Fruit Pizza