This Avocado Chicken Salad recipe is a keeper! Easy, excellent salad with a light, flavorful lemon dressing, plenty of avocados, irresistible bites of bacon and sweet summer corn.
Ingredients for Avocado Chicken Salad:
- 1 lb cooked chicken* (2 large chicken breasts) (chopped rotisserie or shredded or canned and well drained)
- 3 medium or 2 large avocados
- 1 cup corn (from 1 cooked cob)
- 6 oz Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Chives or green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped Dill
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut in halves or quarters, optional
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
Thanks for watching!!
Full disclosure, because its the law ;). Amazon links above are affiliate links. Thanks for supporting my channel.
- Meat Salad