Added by The Toasted Pine Nut
Want a cozy, comforting, and delicious soup to warm you up this winter? You’ll love this creamy low carb Slow Cooker Cheddar Cauliflower Soup!
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Add the olive oil, cauliflower, onion, garlic, and vegetable broth to a slow cooker and turn to high heat for 3-4 hours, or until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Add the coconut milk and salt and blend with an immersion blender, or transfer to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the soup back into the slow cooker, turn the slow cooker to warm and stir in the cheese. Serve hot.