Added by Serg
- 2 Medium Onions, Diced
- 1 Zucchini, Diced
- 3 Carrots, Peeled and Diced
- 3 Stalks Celery, Diced
- 6 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Stems of Swiss Chard, Diced
- 15 Ounce Can Cannellini Beans, Drained and Rinsed
- 1 28 Ounce Can San Marzano Tomatoes, Crushed
- 32 Ounces Chicken Stock
- Rind of Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cayenne
- Salt and Pepper
Last Hour Ingredients
- 2 Cups Pasta
- 2 Cups Spinach
- 1 Cup Swiss Chard Leaves
- 1 10 Ounce Package Frozen Green Beans, Thawed
- Add all vegetables into the slow cooker besides the pasta, leafy greens, and green beans.
- Add seasonings and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook on low setting for 7 hours.
- At the 7th hour season again to taste with salt and pepper.
- Keep in mind this soup has a ton of veggies and can stand to a lot of seasoning.
- Then add pasta, spinach, swiss chard, and thawed green beans.
- Cook an additional hour or until pasta is cooked completely.
- Minestrone Soup