Added by Serg
- Pork Tenderloin - 2 cuts
- Salt - 100 gram
- Sugar - 100 gram
Ingredients for the sauce
- Coarse mustard - 2 tbs
- Honey - 4 tbs
- Maple syrup - 1 tbs
- Almond Sherry Vinegar - 1 tbs
- Worcestershire sauce - tsp
Ingredients for the side dish
- Bacon - 200 gram
- Mushrooms - 4 large (or 8 normal)
- Onion - 1 large
- Pepper and Salt - to taste
- 02h40m - Mix your pork Tenderloin with the salt and sugar set in the the fridge and let it cure (dry brine) for 2 hours.
- 01h20m - Start up your barbecue and make a pouch with smoked chips. Set your barbecue to smoke at 125 Celsius or 225 Fahrenheit.
- 00h40m - Rinse the pork tenderloins in cold water and dry the outside. Place them on your barbecue to be smoked
- 00h35m - Dice bacon onions and mushrooms. Render down the bacon and cook the onions and mushroom in the bacon fat with a bit of black pepper.
- 00h25m - Mix the ingredients for the honey mustard sauce
- 00h20m - Satrt grilling the pork tenderloins when they reach a core temperature of 45 degrees Celsius of 115 Fahrenheit.
- 00h15m - Keep flipping and brushing the pork tenderloins until they reach a core temperature of 63 degrees Celsius or 145 Fahrenheit
- 00h00m - When the tenderloins have rested .. your good to go!!
Total cooking time: 2 hours 40 minutes
Preparation time 2 hours 00 minutes
Cooking time 0 hours 40 minutes
- Pork Tenderloin