Added by HomeCookingShow
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Number of Servings: 3-4 persons
- Mushroom - 200 gms
- Bread Crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Cheddar Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Italian Seasoning - 2 tsp
- In a bowl, add finely chopped mushroom stalks, bread crumbs, grated cheddar cheese, and Italian seasoning
- Mix everything well and keep this aside. This is your stuffing for the mushrooms
- Heat a pan with butter and saute the mushroom heads
- Sprinkle some salt over and flip the mushrooms and saute it
- Cool the mushroom heads and fill it with the stuffing.
- Heat a pan with butter and saute the stuffed mushroom heads
- Close and cook till the cheese melts.
- Stuffed mushrooms are ready to be served hot. You can eat it as it is or with any dip of your choice.
HAPPY COOKING WITH HOME COOKING
ENJOY OUR RECIPE
- Mushroom Snack