Added by Serg
Potatoes and vegan cheese are among the most delicious food combinations. This casserole combines them and gives them a wonderful creamy texture.
- - 3 potatoes
- - 7 oz vegan melting cheese
- - 2 cups plant based milk
- - 2 tbsp corn starch
- - nutmeg to taste
- - salt to taste
- - oil to grease the baking dish
- - Slice the potatoes.
- - Place them in cold, salted water.Turn the fire on.
- - Boil the potatoes until cooked, drain.
- - For the bechamel sauce, place plant based milk in a pot, add corn starch.
- - Incorporate salt and nutmeg to taste.
- - Whisk until everything is dissolved.
- - Turn fire on.
- - Whisk nonstop until it thickens.
- - Oil a baking dish.
- - Spread some bechamel at the bottom.
- - Cover with potato slices.
- - Spread vegan melting cheese on top.
- - Keep adding layers in that order until you fill the baking dish.
- - Cover the top potato layer with bechamel and vegan cheese.
- - Bake at 350ª F for 20 minutes covered.
- - Uncover and bake until top is golden brown.
- - Serve hot.
- Potato casserole