Added by Rachel Hollis
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 Corona beers (or any other light colored beer you like)
- lime slices
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make the limeade according to the can instructions, in a large pitcher. Allow chilling in the fridge.
- To make the cocktails, in a small shallow dish combine the salt and cayenne pepper.
- Run a lime wedge along the edge of each glass and then dunk into the salt mixture.
- Fill with ice and pour in the limeade halfway up, then top off with beer.
- Garnish with a lime wheel!
- Cocktails with Beer