Soups are one of the most healthy alternatives to snack on when you are trying to follow a diet of even otherwise and to top that they are super easy to make and can be tweaked according to personal preference. Here we are showing you an easy way of preparing Tomato Carrot Soup.
- -1 Big Carrot
- - 2 medium-sized tomatoes.
- - Half onion.
- -Salt and black pepper for taste.
- - Add the vegetables and 1 and 1/2 cup of water in a pressure cooker.
- - Wait for one whistle before turning off the flame.
- - Let it cool down completely before opening the lid.
- - Blend the boiled vegetables thoroughly.
- - Sieve the mixture to remove any lumps and get a smooth
- - Add the water used to pressure cook into this mixture.
- - Let it simmer on low flame for 5 to 7 min.
- - Add salt and pepper to taste.
- - Serve hot
- Carrot Soup