Added by LaLa's Land
- 1 package Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (12 counts)
- 18 slices of thin deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- dried parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cover 9x13 baking pan with foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Remove rolls from the package in one piece.
- Cut the entire slab of rolls in half lengthwise. (You will end up with one slab of "tops" and one slab of "bottoms".)
- Place bottom slab in a foiled cover pan.
- Layer with half of the turkey, then the Swiss cheese, then the rest of the turkey.
- Add a top slab of rolls.
- Melt butter in the microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients (except parm. cheese and parsley). Pour evenly over rolls.
- Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
(Optional) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Slice into individual sliders and serve warm.