Added by Serg
- 1 tbs. Butter
- 200g Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 12 Strawberries
- Fill a small pot with water. Bring to a boil at high heat. Once the water boils turn off the heat and place the double boiler on top of the pan.
- With a wet cloth pad down the strawberries, make sure they are clean and dry.
- Let the butter melt. Stir in the chocolate and gently mix until smooth.
- Place a parchment paper on a cooking sheet. Dip one strawberry at the time in the chocolate. Swirl it around to make sure the excess chocolate falls. Place on the sheet. Do the same for all the strawberries.
- Place the fruits in the fridge until it's time for dessert! Enjoy with a nice bottle of Champagne
- Chocolate Dessert