Added by Serg
- 1/2 of a ripe avocado (about 60g)
- 1/2 (120g) cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/4 (125g) cup oat flour (see notes for grain-free option)
- Optional: 1 tsp greens powder or matcha powder (for color)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender in the order listed.
- Blend until well combined. Don't over-blend. It should be very thick.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Scoop 1-2 spoonfuls of batter into the pan and spread into a circle, not too thin.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until a spatula easily slides underneath to flip. If the center of your pancakes isn't cooking through all the way, lower the temp and leave them for longer on each side.
- Repeat until all the batter is used up.
- Top with maple syrup, coconut butter, fruit, or whatever you like. Enjoy!
- RECIPE NOTES
- To make these grain-free, swap the oat flour for 1.5 cups almond flour (150g) + 2 tbsp tapioca starch (35g). This version is a little trickier to cook, I recommend lower heat for longer and be sure to spray the pan as they stick more easily.