What's going on guys?! As usual I hope all is well wherever you are, today's recipes is a cool and super delicious, extremely healthy, easy to make vegan bodybuilding meal prep breakfast recipes! In this video I will be showing you how to make the base for these high protein vegan superfood rich breakfast ideas, and 3 different ways to top it off to make it even more tasty, these meal prep ideas are great for you vegan bodybuilders on a cut or on a bulk. As usual, it's fast and easy to make make recipe and the best part is that it's super cheap so if you are vegan bodybuilding on a budget this breakfast meal plan is for you!
Here's what you will need:
- 3 masson jars
- 3/4 cup of soy milk (per mason jar)
- 1/2 cup of quick oats (per mason jar)
- 1 tablespoon of chia seed per jar (vegan superfood)
- 2 tablespoons of vegan protein powder of choice per mason jar (I use Nanox conquest v6)
- Fill each jar with 1/2 cup of oats
- Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to each mason jar
- Add 2 tablespoons of vegan friendly protein powder to the jars.
- Add 1/2 cup of soy milk to each jars.
- See tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- As you can see in the video, once they are taken out of the fridge they have a nice thick consistency. Now this would taste delicious on it's own but we will top these off 3 different ways, lets get started:
1- The first oatmeal of this vegan bodybuilding meal prep will have some thawed frozen blueberries and 1 cap full of sweet Canadian maple syrup.
2- The second part of the meal prep for you vegan bodybuilders out there will be to cut up half a banana, add it to the top of your breakfast then throw on one tablespoon on your favourite all natural organic peanut butter or nut butter of choice.
3- The 3rd part of this vegan bodybuilding meal prep will definitely not be for you vegan who are on a cutting diet, but perfect for bodybuilders on a bulk. Take 3 Oreos and crush them out nicely and sprinkle the crushed pieces on the of the hight protein oatmeal and chia seed mix for a nice sweet bulking breakfast or if you fancy a cheat day here and there this is a great snack to have during the day or later in the evening.
Here are the macro nutrients for the base of this recipe, you will just have to your toppings of choice to My fitness pal to finalize the calorie count. I really hope you guys enjoy these vegan bodybuilding meals. Cheers!
- Fitness breakfast recipes