Added by Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese 12-15 French beans, finely chopped
- 2 medium carrots, finely chopped
- 2 large potatoes cut into batons
- green peas
- 8-10 fresh button mushrooms, chopped
- 3 teaspoons butter
- 1 large onion,
- 3 large tomatoes, sliced
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder to taste
- 2 cups White Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped garlic 1 tbsp, saute and add the 2 medium onion chopped and sauté on medium heat till translucent.
- Add 1 medium potato, chopped. soaked, 1 carrot chopped. mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp broccoli florets, green peas, French beans chopped the tomatoes and sauté for one minute. Add the French beans, carrots, potatoes, capsicums, and mushrooms chopped and sauté for three to four minutes.
- Add the salt, white pepper powder and mix well. Add 3 sprig of thyme. mix well.
- Beat and add ½ cup cheese sauce. mix well. Add 2 tbsps corn kernels. mix well.
- Add 1 cup cheese grated. Switch off the heat.
- Transfer the mixture into an oven-proof dish and sad breadcrumbs ½ cup, sprinkle ½ cup processed cheese on top. grate and add ¼ cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or till the cheese turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with bread.
- Casserole recipes vegetarian