Water+Semolina=Pasta 2 Ingredient Pasta Recipe. This is the easiest 2 ingredient no egg pasta recipe there is. With this recipe, you can make 2 ingredient spaghetti noodles using just water and semolina flour. No egg pasta noodles recipes can easily be dried and saved for later.
- 500g durum semolina + some for dusting
- 250 - 300 mL of water
- Mix water and semolina into a ragged dough.
- On a lightly floured (semolina) bench, knead the dough for 8-10 minutes.
- Rest the dough for 10-15 minutes before shaping.
- Shape or roll and cut into your desired pasta shapes.
- This pasta can be dried and stored.