Added by Serg
- 12 small square wonton wrappers (stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the market)
- 3/4 cup light/low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. sal
- 1/8 tsp. black peppe
- 1 cup chopped brown mushrooms
- 2 cups chopped spinach leaves
- 6 cherry
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spra
- Place each wonton wrapper into a cup of the muffin pan, and press it into the bottom and sides. Lightly spray with nonstick spray. Bake until lightly browned, about 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, and seasonings. Mix well.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms until mostly softened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cheese mixture. Cook and stir until mushrooms are soft, spinach has wilted, and cheese is hot, about 1 minute.
- Evenly distribute mixture among the wonton cups. Top each cup with a tomato half, and sprinkle with basil.
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
- White Pizza