Added by Serg
- 350g Zucchini, chopped
- A handful of Parsley, chopped
- 1 small (20g) Leek, chopped
- 1-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 350ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 Tsp (5ml) Lemon Juice
- 1 medium Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Plant-based Milk
- Salt and freshly ground Black Pepper to taste
- Add the zucchini, parsley, leek, garlic, vegetable stock and lemon juice in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat and cook for about 15 minutes or until the zucchini is soft.
- Add the avocado, milk, salt, and pepper and blend smoothly with an electric hand blender or with a food processor.
- Add more milk if you prefer a thinner soup.
- Garnish with coconut cream, sour cream or Greek yogurt and avocado pieces.
- Avocado Soup