- Chicken fillet - 200 g
- Cheese - 50 g
- Prunes - 50 g
- Walnut nuts - 30 g
- Carrot 1 pc
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp.
- Salad leaves to taste
1. Chicken fillet boil until tender and cool
2. On a flat plate spread the lettuce, for decoration of the salad using a serving ring,place the first layer of finely chopped chicken fillet, slightly to grease with mayonnaise.
3. Lay a layer of grated boiled carrots.
4. Add finely chopped prunes, grease with mayonnaise.
5. Add layer of grated cheese. To grease with mayonnaise.
6. Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
7. Remove the ring and decorate with a crown of bell pepper.
8. Our delicious Salad "Catherine" with chicken and prunes is ready.You can serve to the festive table.
Bon Appetit!Read more